Why is flipping at impact with your wrists a bad thing for your golf swing? Well it can cause, fat shots, slices, over the top, thin shots, poor low point and ability to strike irons pure and hit consistent iron shots.
So we need to stop flipping wrists at impact to get the ball striking you want with irons and driver.
0:00 Flipping golf impact.
2:00 What cause flipping golf swing at impact
3:30 Use the wrists for golf swing release
5:00 How to stop flipping at impact with your golf swing
Alex Fortey from the Art of Simple Golf gives you a simple golf tip to improve your golf swing Enjoy this golf video to help you get closer to having a perfect golf swing.. YOUR perfect golf swing
SUBSCRIBE FOR REGULAR GOLF TUTORIALS! – https://tinyurl.com/yuau39b2
#golf #golfswingtakeaway #simplegolf #howtogolf #golfing
Pant and Shorts Provide By Bear Bottom Clothing
Ben Hogan Golf Equipment and savings
○ Golf Swing Made Simple – https://youtu.be/-1nP61dgO0o
○ STRIKE IRONS BETTER – https://youtu.be/F7No8fVg12Y
○ Chipping vs pitching – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQBx5rB8klE
○ How to hit a driver https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6LSE_THNhQ
○ Senior Golf Swing Tips https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ3tGDgF8gk
Let us know what you think in the comments below! ?
▶FREE WEEKLY GOLF VIDEOS – https://theartofsimplegolf.com/free
▶ VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://theartofsimplegolf.com
▶ INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/alexfortey
▶ FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/theartofsimplegolf
▶ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/artofsimplegolf